Thursday 10 June 2010

god i hate her!!!

i walked down the stairs my UN-brushed red wavy hair (witch falls down to my waist) was spatted with blue paint god i hate her!!! my Little sister i mean Lizzy god (well i don't really believe in god but you know :S) she was.. is the one that spatted me with blue paint i am completely covered in blue paint gods pants!!! i hate her mum said i "HAD" to play with Lizzy if i didn't i would bee grounded till my birthday in two weeks i cant wait!! i want (would like-would love-please) an Ipad OMG Ipad's are so cool anyway where was i?? hmmm ohh yes i HAD to play with lizzy or as i call her "the devil" we where "painting" and Lizzy picked-up the can of blue paint and dropped it on my head god i hate her now I'm going to go wash so bye for now write again later or if i forget (witch i probably will :S) then I'll write tomorrow yours

marcy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment